WHO SHOULD ATTEND TEFL CERTIFICATE TRAINING PROGRAM:
- Individuals interested in becoming English as a Second Language Teachers. No previous teaching experience or training is required.
- ESL and Foreign Language teachers interested in developing their teaching skills and enhancing their teaching methodology.
HOW TO ENROLL IN OUR TEFL SCHOOL:
Enrolling in our TEFL School is easy. Follow these steps to register for the next upcoming TEFL Certificate Training Course.
Register online and pay a $50 non-refundable registration fee online
After you register online and pay a $50 registration fee take a 15-min written ESL Test.
Pay $200 deposit to reserve a seat in the course. If applicants are not accepted into the program, they will receive a $250 (deposit and registration fee) refund.
If you pass the test you will need to pay the $1600 course fee. Pay online, send a check or a money order to our office address (below) or call the office to pay with a credit card on the phone.
Medical Interpreter Training Program
Language Connections LLC
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105
Boston, MA 02135
PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is not valid without the $50 registration fee and a $200 deposit.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR OUR TEFL SCHOOL YOU MUST:
1. Register online and pay a $50 Registration Fee
2. Pay a $200 deposit to reserve a seat in the course
3. Demonstrate advanced level of spoken and written English by completing the 15-min ESL test.
Sign up for our Email Newsletter to receive regular updates about upcoming courses.
If you have any questions about our program, terms and prices please contact:
Customer Service at (617) 277-1990.