District Coordinator of Translation and Interpretation Services, Anticipated Opening at Salem Public Schools
Salem Public Schools
Salem is a small, diverse city with a proud maritime and immigrant history. Salem Public School leaders are passionate about urban education and understand the urgency of improving student achievement. They respect and value the racial, cultural, and linguistic diversity of our students and their families, and have a strong commitment to the Salem community. Salem Public Schools seeks individuals who are able to serve all of our students, regardless of ability or language.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Trained/certified in translation and interpretation
- Bilingual and biliterate in Spanish and English
- Strong technology and organizational skills
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet multiple deadlines
- Maintains professional competence through in-service education activities provided by the district, and/or in self-selected professional growth activities.
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in the United States required
Vocabulary: General, Community
Company: Salem Public Schools
Assignment Date: July 14, 2021
Location: Salem, MA 01970