Per Diem Russian/English Interpreter for Hebrew SeniorLife
Interpreters will assist in meeting the needs of our non-English speaking patients and residents by providing interpretation between healthcare providers and patients.
- Communicate effectively with all individuals involved with patient care
- The interpreters will be responsible for relaying information accurately and completely between speakers of two different languages in compliance with all office and hospital policies and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree in any area related to science or human services.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills in the language needed and English.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a healthcare setting as a medical interpreter preferred.
- Minimum of 40 hours of training in medical interpretation required
- Basic medical terminology and knowledge of cultural diversity required.
To apply please send your Resume and a Cover letter to Alexandra Dashevskaya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vocabulary: Medical, General
Company: Hebrew Rehabilitation Center
Contact Person: Alexandra Dashevskaya, Director, Bilingual Services Program
Phone: (617) 363-8425
Assignment Date: 01/26/2023
Location: 1200 Centre St, Roslindale, MA 02131