Bilingual Interpreters (Contractor, remote employee) needed for CyraCom
Multiple languages (Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Pashto, Mixteco, Afar, Samoan, Farsi, Portuguese, Korean, Haitian Creole and many more, for full list visit our CyraCom careers page)
- An Interpreter is responsible for facilitating interpretation sessions for CyraCom clients in a professional, focused manner.
- Must possess and maintain a high level of skill, proficiency, and professionalism in interpreting.
- This position performs skilled consecutive, first-person interpretation.
- Provides meaning-for-meaning interpreting.
- Follows CyraCom’s interpreter protocols, policies, and procedures.
• Fluency in English and the target language.
• Skilled in adjusting to rapidly changing circumstances.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Office equipment such as telephones, computers.
• Authorized to work in the US, must reside in US.
• High school completion or equivalent.
We are looking for experienced candidates that have a mixture of required and preferred qualifications.
• Interpretation experience (Examples of interpretation experience: medical, court, or government interpretation. For languages of lesser diffusion, interpreting within their communities, family, congregation, or during missionary work.)
• Professional interpreter certification or training.
• A two- to four-year degree in interpretation.
• Higher education taught in English or other working language.
• Experience in relevant areas other than interpretation (e.g. healthcare).
Work from home (Contract or remote employee)
Contractor: Flexible Schedule, Remote Employee: Full time, Part time
Depending on experience
For Remote Employee’s only:
CyraCom provides a generous menu of benefits from which you can pick and choose what is best for you and your family, including Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance, Employee Referral Program, Tuition Reimbursement, professional development, and competitive salaries.
Email most up to date resume at: ContractorInfoTeam@cyracom.com
Subject line: Language Connections Ad
Language: Multiple languages (Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Pashto, Mixteco, Afar, Samoan, Farsi, Portuguese, Korean, Haitian Creole and many more
Vocabulary: Medical, Legal, Insurance, Financial, etc
Contact Person: Recruiting Department
Assignment Date: June 9, 2022
Location: Work from home (Contract or remote employee)