Online Intermediate ESL Program (General English)
In the Online Intermediate ESL level, you will:
- Build a solid working vocabulary;
- Gain grammar proficiency;
- Improve your listening comprehension;
- Develop speaking skills;
- Improve your pronunciation;
- Develop stronger reading comprehension skills;
- Use formal and informal language in dialogues, monologues, and phone conversations for real-life settings
- Participate in a variety of interactive classroom exercises, role plays, group discussions and workshops with your classmates
SCHEDULES AND PRICES:
Monday & Wednesday: 6 pm – 7.30 pm (90 min per class)
Price for 10 weeks (30 hours): $500 ($50 non-refundable registration fee plus $450 course fee)
The cost of books and materials is: $50 (paid separately).
Our specialized ESL placement test will determine your personal English level and find the right class for you.
If you have any questions about our program, terms and prices please contact:
Customer Service at (617) 277-1990.