DIVERSITY & INCLUSION TRAINING
This 12-hour 3-week online Diversity and Inclusion Training Program was developed to provide support for medical, legal, immigration and community interpreters, healthcare and public school employees, as well as employees of different companies, government and non-governmental organizations.
The purpose of this Diversity and Inclusion Training Course is to identify exclusive practices and develop strategies to engage in difficult dialogues and implement inclusive practices to that everyone, regardless of their religious, cultural, gender, socio-economic and mental and physical background can thrive.
Through these training programs, you learn the latest and most important diversity and inclusion promoting practices in the workplace.
The Diversity and Inclusion Training course is carefully designed by experts to address:
- Racial minorities
- Types of bias and bias effects
- Sexual orientation
- Sexual harassment based on gender differences
- Countering unconscious bias
- Micro behaviors
- Managing diversity
- Individuals with disabilities
What Will You Learn in the Diversity and Inclusion Training?
- Develop an understanding of what diversity and inclusion means
- Gain an understanding of the different types of diversity (eg. Gender diversity, socio-economic diversity, cultural diversity, etc.)
- Gain awareness of what exclusivity in the workplace means and who is excluded and why
- Develop an understanding of workplace bullying and microaggression
- Gain ideas, tools and strategies for communicating inclusively and approaches to overcoming bullying
- Identify and mitigate unconscious bias
- Identify and accommodate people with disabilities in the hiring practice and workplace
- Develop strategies for engaging in difficult conversations
- Develop strategies to overcome barriers
- Develop skills to foster diverse teams
- Learn how to include a diversity and inclusivity statement into your policies and procedures
Who Should Join the Diversity and Inclusion Training:
Anyone interested in learning how to advance the agenda on diversity and inclusion within their organization.
The Diversity and Inclusion Training Program Structure:
Interactive Online Webinars in real time
Enhance your understanding of diversity and inclusion in the workplace with our engaging and easy-to-follow live instructor led interactive webinars
Practice with a live instructor
$395 ($50 non-refundable registration fee plus $345 course fee)
(subject to change):
The course is entirely online.
(subject to change):
Online classes twice a week:
Tuesday (6.00 pm - 8.00 pm EST), and Thursday (6.00 pm - 8.00 pm EST).
PLEASE NOTE: All the times on our site are indicated in EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Access your course resources, materials, videos and assignments from anywhere through your student portal.
- Computer with a reliable internet connection.
- Computer microphone and speakers. A headset is strongly recommended to complete assignments.
- Download free version of Zoom
If you have any questions regarding our Diversity and Inclusion Training Program please contact our Customer Service at:
Phone: (617) 277-1990
Interpreter Training Programs
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105
Boston, MA 02135