Haitian Creole Interpreter and Bengali Interpreter for an IEP Meeting in Worcester, MA
AllWorld Language Consultants (ALC) is actively seeking for a Haitian Creole Interpreter and Bengali Interpreter for an assignment (IEP Meeting) in Worcester, MA
DATES AND LOCATION:
Haitian Creole < > English
Monday, April 2, 2018
10:30 am to 11:30 am
Bengali < > English
Thursday, April 5, 2018
10:15 am to 11:15 am
To apply please email Hubert D Cruze at email@example.com
Language: Haitian Creole and Bengali
Vocabulary: General and Community
Company: AllWorld Language Consultants (ALC)
Contact Person: Hubert D Cruze
Phone: 301.881.8884 ext 1350
Assignment Date: 2018-04-02
Location: Worcester, MA
Interpreting Coordinator / Project Manager
Immediate opening – full time
Language Connections Inc. is a Language Service Provider focused on delivering certified professional translation, localization and interpreting services to clients across the US and worldwide. Language Connections has enjoyed steady growth over the years and is continuing to expand its operations.
The interpretation department at Language Connections oversees the provision of spoken linguistic services to a large portfolio of clients in Massachusetts and across the United States. We regularly work in industries including Academia, the Life Sciences, Law, and Business, and contract interpreters at various experience levels for over 100 languages.
As an Interpreting Coordinator/Project Manager you will serve as a point of contact between clients and multilingual vendors. You are responsible for managing projects of varying complexity, which will include coordinating interpretation vendors as well as managing project workflows and processes.
The Interpreting Coordinator/Project Manager is also accountable for ensuring quality work from all interpretation vendors, accurate recording of project finances and data, and maintaining and recording necessary information regarding client relationships.
Main activities include (but are not limited to):
- Managing projects: this includes partaking in the process of planning out interpreting services for conferences/meetings/workshops etc., screening and hiring freelance interpreters and interpreting equipment vendors, negotiating rates and deadlines with clients and vendors, maintaining clear prompt communication between all parties, and invoicing.
- Adopting, creating and implementing systems and protocols to ensure flawless project implementation.
- Managing and updating information in interpreting vendors’ database on a regular basis.
- Maintaining accurate records of all financial and project/client relationship information using our Project Management System XTRF (including project scope, revenue, cost, payment status, records of correspondences, vendors' invoices, etc.).
- Ensuring clear prompt communication between all parties, with great attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- BA and/or BS degree is expected; a degree in Business, Marketing, Translation and/or Interpretation or equivalent experience could be advantageous.
- Superb written and spoken English. Fluency in other languages is a major plus, but not required.
- Proficiency with computers and common software tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat, html, xml).
- Proven multi-tasking skills—the ability to prioritize in high paced environment while handling multiple projects simultaneously, dealing with time-sensitive materials and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate accurately detailed instructions to multilingual vendors.
- A detail-oriented, driven, outgoing personality is mandatory, as well as a strong sense of accountability.
What we offer:
- Thorough training and professional/personal growth opportunities;
- A flexible, highly autonomous, friendly and collaborative environment;
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
Please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Language Connections
Contact Person: Leo Galperin
Phone: (877) 731-6332
Assignment Date: 2018-03-21
Location: Language Connections 2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105 Boston, MA 02135
Medical Interpreter - 40 hrs /Days for Lahey Clinic
Under the general supervision of the Supervisor of Interpreter Services and within established hospital, clinic and departmental policies and procedures, Medical Interpreter performs patient interpreting and scheduling functions for patients in a variety of healthcare setting as determined by business needs, interprets for patients and families with limited or no English language proficiency in their interactions with care providers and other hospital personnel at all Lahey Hospital and Medical Center Sites.
Job ID: 145362
Date posted: 03/09/2018
DAYS/ Monday - Friday with every 3rd weekend
Education: Bachelor Degree preferred
Licensure, Certification & Registration: 1..National Certification for Healthcare Interpreters (for available languages)
2. Health Care Interpreter Training Certificate
Experience: Experience in interpretation and translation in a healthcare setting preferred
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Proficiency in oral and written in both, target and source languages. Excellent communication and extensive knowledge of medical terminology. Knowledge of healthcare policies, interpreters Standard of Practice and Ethics. Consecutive, simultaneous and sight interpreting. Medical translation. Ability to keep data collection and to maintain formal documentation systems. Enthusiastic and high sense of team work.
Language: All languages
Company: Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Contact Person: Apply online
Phone: (781) 744-5100
Assignment Date: 2018-03-09
Location: 41 Burlington Mall Road, Burlington, MA 01805
Job Description: Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to: 1. Interprets for patients with limited or no English language proficiency in their interactions with care providers and other hospital personnel 2. Translates complex and/or sensitive medical and personal information, including diagnostic and surgical procedures, treatment plans and medical, social and psychological assessments. Provide sight translation...
Foreign Language Interpreter Jobs
Linguistica International in Stoneham, MA is looking for foreign language interpreters who would like to start using their language skills to assist non-English speakers communicate with their providers in the Stoneham Massachusetts area.
For pay rate and details please email your resume.
Great hourly rates, and a great way to help our community!
Linguistica International is currently hiring for onsite interpreters. A foreign language interpreter would be an independent contractor. If you speak English and another language fluently we would love to have you join our team.
Job Type: Contract
Language: All languages
Vocabulary: General, Medical, Legal, Business, Community
Company: Linguistica International
Contact Person: Apply online
Assignment Date: 2018-03-12
Location: Stoneham, MA
Job Description: Required experience: Interpreting: 1 year Job Location: Stoneham, MA...