Spanish Community Interpreters Needed
Interpreters & Translators, Inc. - Tewksbury, MA
iTi is searching for SPANISH Interpreters to work within the local communities and state agencies in your area.
- Earn $25 per hour minimum
- Travel reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Community & Medical Interpreting experience preferred
Please email or fax resume to 860-646-3590.
Job Type: Contract
- Interpreting: 1 year
- Tewksbury, MA
Vocabulary: Community & Medical
Company: Interpreters & Translators, Inc.
Assignment Date: 2018-04-19
Location: Tewksbury, MA
Arabic Interpreter Services Supervisor needed for Boston Children’s Hospital
Patient Services-Interpreter Services
Status: Full Time
Standard Hours per Week: 40
Office/Site Location: Boston
This Arabic Interpreter Services Supervisor position will be responsible for:
- Planning, organizing and overseeing daily operation of assigned language interpreters. Ensuring proper coverage for all areas to meet established schedules and clinical requirements. Reviewing schedules, assignments and monitoring work. Approving time worked, earned time scheduled/unscheduled and leaves.
- Meeting with staff regularly to review work assignments, procedures and schedules. Conducting regular staff meetings.
- Conducting annual performance appraisals and recommending merit increases consistent with Hospital policy. Monitoring work performance, providing appropriate guidance, feedback, coaching and mentoring. Setting goals for performance to ensure department provides the highest level of communication support for patients and families. Establishing personal growth opportunities for interpreters. Initiating disciplinary and other personnel actions as warranted.
- Providing education and training on Medical Interpreting Ethics and Standards of Practice to regular and per diem interpreter staff and associated personnel.
- Providing education and training to hospital staff on subjects such as working effectively with an interpreter and cross-cultural communication. Assisting in development and preparation of training materials.
- Maintaining safe and healthy work environment by modeling behavior that fosters mutual respect and professional growth within the environment of care. Mentoring interpreters in incorporating differences into the provision of care.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with hospital, departmental and external policies, standards and regulations.
- Overseeing and ensuring completion of collection of statistics, quality monitoring, and related data collection for assigned language interpreters.
- Receiving complaints and resolving problems.
- Passing information to and from upper management to employees.
- Developing and providing in service and other continuing education programs for staff development.
Company: Boston Children’s Hospital
Assignment Date: 2018-04-18
Location: 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
Job Description: To qualify, you must have: • The level of knowledge typically acquired through an Associate's degree Communications or health care related field and three years of experience in medical interpreting preferred • Leadership experience • The analytical skills to resolve problems that require the use of basic scientific, mathematical, or technical principles. • Excellent communication...
Arabic Medical Interpreter Per Diem for Boston Children's Hospital
Patient Services-Interpreter Services
The Per Diem Arabic Medical Interpreter will be responsible for:
- Interpreting for patients/families with limited or no English language proficiency, in their interactions with health care providers and other hospital personnel. This includes complex and/or sensitive encounters, surgical and anesthesia consents, diagnoses, treatment plans, medical histories, social and psychological assessments, among others
- Assisting patients in scheduling appointments, resolving billing problems and other related matters.
- Identifying, assessing and facilitating the understanding of cultural differences impacting communication.
- Providing interpreting coverage in person, via video and phone, according to the needs and criteria established by the hospital and departmental policies and instructions.
- Translating instructions of medical discharges and other medical texts required for direct care.
- Daily entering of the information required for statistical purposes, in the computerized system of the department.
- Working as an enthusiastic and committed team member and collaborating with other interpreters and hospital staff.
Company: Boston Children's Hospital
Assignment Date: 2018-04-18
Location: Waltham, Lexington, Peabody, MA
Job Description: To qualify, you must have: • A high school level of education and two to three years’ of closely related experience (preferred). • The analytical skills to resolve problems that require the use of basic scientific, mathematical, or technical principles. • The ability to travel to satellite locations • Communication skills in order to effectively...
Marketing Manager position at Language Connections
As the Marketing Manager with Language Connections you will drive all inbound and outbound marketing efforts. You will be responsible for generating awareness and new leads for our translation, interpretation, and language training departments through various campaigns and initiatives including organic SEO, paid advertising (Google Adwords), email marketing, social media, and direct sales. As Marketing Manager you are expected to stay up to date with industry news, as well as changes involving SEO/SEM best practices.
Main activities include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing and suggesting initiatives relating to website redesign and optimization.
- Monitoring and improving the overall position of the website’s key pages and target keywords.
- Driving online paid advertising efforts through Google Adwords and forming budgets.
- Building and tracking email campaigns sent on a monthly basis to company leads.
- Writing and editing enticing content for company blogs and email campaigns.
- Determining the overall strategy for Language Connections’ social media outlets.
- Designing creative content including videos, infographics, and ad copy.
- Updating and maintaining company client databases as needed.
- Managing and delegating tasks among the marketing department and interns.
- Sourcing, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding local and international interns for the Language Connections Marketing and Business Development internships.
- BA and/or BS degree in Marketing or another business related field. Experience with translation and/or interpretation could be advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years professional work experience in a marketing or management position.
- Superb written and spoken English. Fluency in other languages is a major plus, but not required.
- Proficiency with computers and common software tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Acrobat).
- Proven multi-tasking skills demonstrating an ability to prioritize in high paced environment while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of building and publishing with WordPress required.
- Experience with Constant Contact and SalesForce platforms a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and other PPC platforms a plus.
Please send your resumes to: email@example.com
Company: Language Connections
Contact Person: Leo Galperin
Phone: (877) 731-6332
Assignment Date: 2018-04-04
Location: Language Connections 2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105 Boston, MA 02135