Marketing Manager position at Language Connections
As the Marketing Manager with Language Connections you will drive all inbound and outbound marketing efforts. You will be responsible for generating awareness and new leads for our translation, interpretation, and language training departments through various campaigns and initiatives including organic SEO, paid advertising (Google Adwords), email marketing, social media, and direct sales. As Marketing Manager you are expected to stay up to date with industry news, as well as changes involving SEO/SEM best practices.
Main activities include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing and suggesting initiatives relating to website redesign and optimization.
- Monitoring and improving the overall position of the website’s key pages and target keywords.
- Driving online paid advertising efforts through Google Adwords and forming budgets.
- Building and tracking email campaigns sent on a monthly basis to company leads.
- Writing and editing enticing content for company blogs and email campaigns.
- Determining the overall strategy for Language Connections’ social media outlets.
- Designing creative content including videos, infographics, and ad copy.
- Updating and maintaining company client databases as needed.
- Managing and delegating tasks among the marketing department and interns.
- Sourcing, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding local and international interns for the Language Connections Marketing and Business Development internships.
- BA and/or BS degree in Marketing or another business related field. Experience with translation and/or interpretation could be advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years professional work experience in a marketing or management position.
- Superb written and spoken English. Fluency in other languages is a major plus, but not required.
- Proficiency with computers and common software tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Acrobat).
- Proven multi-tasking skills demonstrating an ability to prioritize in high paced environment while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of building and publishing with WordPress required.
- Experience with Constant Contact and SalesForce platforms a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and other PPC platforms a plus.
Please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Language Connections
Contact Person: Leo Galperin
Phone: (877) 731-6332
Assignment Date: 2018-04-04
Location: Language Connections 2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105 Boston, MA 02135