Vietnamese Medical Interpreter is needed for DotHouse Health
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the Vietnamese Medical Interpreter interprets and translates from English into target languages and back to allow communication between patients and hospital staff. The Translator will assist all patients in all aspects of registration, filling out questionnaires and the like. This service will be provided to pediatric, adolescent and adult patients as needed.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacts daily with patients, external customers, and staff by demonstrating confidence, professionalism, responsiveness and exceptional customer service skills
- Accurately screen, identify and place incoming and outgoing calls.
- Utilize overhead paging system as needed
- Adhere to privacy and confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures
- Complete additional responsibilities as assigned
- Associate’s degree required Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Medical Interpreter Certification required
- Medical terminology experience preferred
- Experience in a health care setting preferred
If you are interested in applying for one of our positions, please download our job application and send your completed form along with your resume by email, mail or fax.
Company: DotHouse Health
Phone: (617) 288-3230
Assignment Date: 2019-04-18
Location: 1353 Dorchester Avenue Dorchester, MA 02122