Vietnamese Medical Interpreter and Translator needed for DotHouse Health in Boston, MA
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the Translator interprets or translates from English into target language and back to allow communication between patients and hospital staff. The Translator will assist all patients in all aspects of registration, filling out questionnaires and the like. This service will be provided to pediatric, adolescent and adult patients as needed.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacts daily with patients, external customers, and staff by demonstrating confidence, professionalism, responsiveness and exceptional customer service skills
- Accurately screen, identify and place incoming and outgoing calls.
- Utilize overhead paging system as needed
- Adhere to privacy and confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures
- Complete additional responsibilities as assigned
- Associate’s degree required Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Medical Interpreter Certification required
- Medical terminology experience preferred
- Experience in a health care setting preferred
Company: DotHouse Health
Assignment Date: 2018-05-26
Location: 1353 Dorchester Ave, Dorchester, MA